1. Hardware: MSD300 sending card (V4.7.5 firmware), MRV366 receiving card (V126.96.36.199 firmware), Q2AC40 module (2065 + 2018).
2. I put Q2.5 modules on this receiving card – the color is fine.
3. Calibration by means of NovaLCT Mars does not help, when the red decreases, only the brightness decreases and the colors are completely distorted.
4. Please note that areas that are gray in the original are colored red. On some shades of blue – blue LEDs are not fully active.
5. On the photo – Q2.5 modules on the left, Q2 modules on the right: https://disk.yandex.ru/i/niacoJDGRJIYGw .
Beaucuse that there have diffrentce of Q2 and Q2.5 of design,and they use different chips.so they need to be debugged separately.